Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting Back into My Blogging

I am very embarrassed that I have neglected this blog. For the last year I devoted time to perfecting (in so far as possible) my wiki.

In the last few days, I have begun to use Twitter more regularly.

Maybe one of the last in society to do so, I am now on Facebook, with both a profile and a page.

Since my HP laptop has no built-in webcam, I purchased a Logitech webcam--which I am still trying to learn how to use and intend to get active with Skype. Eventually I hope to use it in my classroom to connect with our students in semester-abroad locations. For now I will limit myself to practicing with my wife and several close-by colleagues.

I have begun to use my recently-purchased Coolpix digital camera and have learned to upload pictures to my laptop. The dumb picture of me I am using at the moment for all my external websites was one I had taken of me for a passport picture. Maybe I can manage to update my image a bit with my Coolpix.

I need to begin commenting on blogs and thanking others for what I have learned from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment